Karmic Stock Broking is a leading advisory investment firm which provide best Value for
Money to investors through their product, strategy and reputation.
We are in the field of Stock Broking business since 1999 having
a vast experience and through knowledge of market with absolute
focus on retail clients business and we are wholly committed to
clients to provide best value for their money. Karmic Stock Broking
is a member of National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and one of leading Commodity
Exchange of country i.e. MCX.
- Retail Broking in NSE & BSE
- Futures & Options
- Commodities Segment (MCX)
- Online Trading
- Online Mobile Trading
- Multi Commodity Exchange Ltd.
- National Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Central Depository Services of (I) Ltd.
Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers.
Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange/CDSL on your mobile/email at the end of the day
.......... Issued in the interest of investors
1) KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
2) No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
STOCK BROKING (P) LTD.: NSE SEBI Regn. No. : INB231297939,
NSEFO SEBI Regn. No. : INF231297939,
BSE Membership no. : 6116, BSE SEBI Reg. No. : Equity Segment INB011393338, Derivative Segment : INF011393338
CDSL SEBI Regn. No. : IN-DPCDSL-507-2009,
DP ID : - 12060900,
KARMIC COMMODITY BROKING Pvt. Ltd.: MCX SEBI Regn. No.:
For Any Suggestion or Grievances please
write us at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail | Disclaimer
| Broker Norms